1. Gayathri BN, Sagayaraj A, Prabhakara S, Suresh TN, Shuaib M, Mohiyuddin SM. Papillary thyroid carcinoma in a 5-year-old child-case report. Indian J Surg Oncol. 2014 Dec;5(4):321-4.
2. Vaigundan D, Kalmankar NV, Krishnappa J, Gowda NY, Kutty AV, Krishnaswamy PR. A novel mutation in the transglutaminase-1 gene in an autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis patient. BioMed Research International. 2014;2014:706827.
3. Pamidimukkala K, Anitha K, Rayalcheruvu U. Phytochemical investigation of Caralluma attenuata (Wight) roots. International Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemical Research. 2015;7(5):1120-1124.
4. Bose D, Krishnamurthy V, Venkatesh KS, Aiyaz M, Shetty M, Rao SN, Kutty AV. Molecular Delineation of Partial Trisomy 14q and Partial Trisomy 12p in a Patient with Dysmorphic Features, Heart Defect, and Developmental Delay. Cytogenetic and Genome Research. 2015;145(1):14-8.
5. Vanilla S, Dayanand CD, Kotur PF, Kutty MA, Vegi PK. Evidence of Paternal N5, N10-Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (MTHFR) C677T Gene Polymorphism in Couples with Recurrent Spontaneous Abortions (RSAs) in Kolar District- A South West of India. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015 Feb;9(2):BC15-8.
6. Malini K, Gudi NS, Kutty AV, Balakrishna S. Mutational Analysis of Exostosin 1 and 2 Genes in Multiple Osteochondroma. Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2015 Jul;82(7):649-50.
7. Pamidimukkala K, Anitha K, Rayalcheruvu U. Isolation and identification of steroid triterpenoids from the polar and non-polar fractions of Caralluma attenuata (Wight) roots. International Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemical Research. 2016; 8(6); 912-929.
8. Hanna M, Brophy PD, Giannone PJ, Joshi MS, Bauer JA, Ramachandra Rao S. Early urinary biomarkers of acute kidney injury in preterm infants. Pediatric Research. 2016 Aug;80(2):218-23.
9. Chu LL, Katzberg RW, Solomon R, Southard J, Evans SJ, Li CS, McDonald JS, Payne C, Boone JM, RamachandraRao SP. Clinical Significance of Persistent Global and Focal Computed Tomography Nephrograms After Cardiac Catheterization and Their Relationships to Urinary Biomarkers of Kidney Damage and Procedural Factors: Pilot Study. Investigative Radiology. 2016 Dec;51(12):797-803.
10. Awdishu L, Nievergelt CM, Davenport A, Murray PT, Macedo E, Cerda J, Chakaravarthi R, Ramachandra Rao SP, Holden A, Goldstein SL, Mehta RL. Rationale and Design of the Genetic Contribution to Drug-Induced Renal Injury (DIRECT) Study. Kidney International Reports. 2016 Aug 24;1(4):288-298.
11. Vijaykumar BR, Lekshmi SU, Sai Kant R, Vaigundan D, Mahadevan A, Rajendran C, Shankar SK, Jayshree RS. Genetic characterization of Toxoplasma gondii from autopsy proven cases of AIDS-associated cerebral toxoplasmosis in South India. Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 2016 Apr;39:106-112.
12. Dayanand K, Girish ST. Bio-diesel production from residual sunflower oil by trans-esterification (Acidic, alkaline enzymatic) and analysis of some of its Physico-chemical parameters. Annual Research and Review in Biology. 2017;20(5).
13. Patras KA, Coady A, Olson J, Ali SR, Ramachandra Rao SP, Kumar S, Varki A, Nizet V. Tamm-Horsfall glycoprotein engages human Siglec-9 to modulate neutrophil activation in the urinary tract. Immunology and Cell Biology. 2017 Nov;95(10):960-965.
14. Nelaturi PD, Sriramaia NH, Nagaraj S, Kotakadi VS, Veeran Moideen Kutty AV, Pamidimukkala K. An in-vitro cytotoxic and genotoxic properties of Allamanda Cathartica L. Latex Green NPs on human peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Nano Biomedicine and Engineering. 2017;9(4):314-323.
15. Chengalvala K, Kotur P, Shetty M, Kumar P, TV J, Sivaraj N, Balakrishna S. Association of maternal angiotensinogen gene M235T polymorphism with preeclampsia in South India: A tertiary care hospital-based case-control study. Meta Gene. 2017; 11:108-110.
16. Rajesh D, Chowdappa C, Gurumurthy R, Moideen Kutty AV, Balakrishna S. Profile of tumor necrosis factor-alpha -308 G/A gene polymorphism in psoriatic patients in Karnataka, India. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017;11(2):1-4.
17. Rajesh D, Gurumurthy R, Kutty AV, Balakrishna S. Tumor necrosis factor-alpha gene promoter 238G/A polymorphism increases the risk of psoriasis Vulgaris in Indian patients. International Journal of Dermatology. 2017 Mar;56(3):307-311.
18. Rajesh D, Mohiyuddin SMA, Kutty AVM, Balakrishna S. Prevalence of human papillomavirus in oral squamous cell carcinoma: A rural teaching hospital-based cross-sectional study. Indian Journal of Cancer. 2017 Jul-Sep;54(3):498-501.
19. Bose D, D V, Shetty M, J K, Kutty AVM. Identification of intronic-splice site mutations in GATA4 gene in Indian patients with congenital heart disease. Mutation Research. 2017 Oct;803-805:26-34.
20. Kavya D., Girish ST. Evaluation of biodiesel obtained from Pongamia and residual palm oil and its Physico-chemical parameters. Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Sciences. 2018;20(3):911-917.
21. Srinivasan P, Mary I, Nandini H, Kutty AVM, Pamidimukkala K. A pilot study on sun protection factor of plant extracts: An observational study. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 2018; 11(4):67-71.
22. Ramasarma T, Vaigundan D. Alternative pathway linked by hydrogen bonds connects heme-Fe of cytochrome c with subunit II-CuA of cytochrome a. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2018 Oct 28;505(2):445-447.
23. Nagarajappa C, Rangappa SS, Suryanarayana R, Balakrishna S. Urinary congophilia in preeclampsia: Experience from a rural tertiary-care hospital in India. Pregnancy Hypertension. 2018 Jul;13:83-86.
24. Rajesh D, Balakrishna S, Azeem Mohiyuddin SM, Suresh TN, Moideen Kutty AV. GSTP1 c.341C>T gene polymorphism increases the risk of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Mutation Research – Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis.2018 Jul;831:45-49.
25. Rani U, Praveen Kumar KS, Munisamaiah M, Rajesh D, Balakrishna S. Atrial fibrillation associated genetic variation near PITX2 gene increases the risk of preeclampsia. Pregnancy Hypertension. 2018 Jul;13:214-217.
26. Rajesh D, Azeem Mohiyuddin SM, Balakrishna S, Kutty AVM. Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor gene polymorphism is not associated with tobacco-related oral squamous cell carcinoma. Indian Journal of Cancer. 2018 Oct-Dec;55(4):399-403.
27. Pamidimukkala K, Inala MSR. Loranthus lonfilorous Desr: A wise host range parasite harbored on a few new hosts on Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research campus and phytochemical comparison of host and parasite. Ecology, Environment and Conservation Paper. 2019, 25:1756-1765
28. Gandham R, Sumathi ME, Dayanand CD, Sheela SR, Kiranmayee P. Neutrophil and platelet to lymphocyte ratio in prevailing the oxidative stress and its relation with the endothelial dysfunction in preeclampsia. Journal of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University. 2019; 8 (4) : 89-97.
29. Nagarajappa C, Rangappa SS, Balakrishna S. Misfolding linked mutations of SERPINA1 gene are uncommon in preeclampsia. Archives of Medicine and Health Sciences.. 2019;7:177-180.
30. Ramasarma T, Vaigundan D. Pathways of electron transfer and proton translocation in the action of superoxide dismutase dimer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2019 Jun 30;514(3):772-776.
31. Ramasarma T, Vaigundan D. Pathways linked by hydrogen bonds with redox-dependent breaks implicated in electron. Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2019;56(1):46-52. (IF: 0.38).
32. Ramasarma T, Vaigundan D. Connecting CuA with metal centers of heme a, heme a 3, CuB, and Zn by pathways with hydrogen bond as the bridging element in cytochrome c oxidase. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2019 Mar 5;510(2):261-265. (IF: 2.56).
33. Ramasarma T, Vaigundan D. Hydrogen bond-linked pathways of peptide units and polar groups of amino acid residues suitable for electron transfer in cytochrome c proteins. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 2019 Mar;453(1-2):197-203.
34. Rajesh D, Nagraj S, Kumar PKS, Kutty AVM, Balakrishna S. Evaluation of HCP5 and CCR5 gene polymorphisms in Indian psoriatic patients. Indian Journal of Dermatology, 2019; 64, 182-186.
35. Zainabadi K, Dhayabaran V, Moideen K, Krishnaswamy P. An efficient and cost-effective method for purification of small-sized DNAs and RNAs from human urine. PLoS One. 2019 Feb 5;14(2):e0210813.
36. Nagarajappa C, Sheela SR, Suryanarayana R, Balakrishna S. Urinary protein carbonyl levels and its correlation with protein misfolding in preeclampsia. Hypertension in Pregnancy. 2019 Mar 26;38(2):124-128.
37. Kumar KSP, Madhuri A, Munisamaiah M, Balakrishna S. Novel association of SNP rs479200 in EGLN1 gene with a predisposition to preeclampsia. Gene, 2019,705,1-4.
38. Rajesh D, Balakrishna S, Azeem Mohiyuddin SM, Suryanarayana R, Kutty AVM. Novel association of oral squamous cell carcinoma with GSTP1 Arg187Trp gene polymorphism. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 2019 Apr;120(4):5906-5912.
39. Kiranmayee P, Prabhudas N, Nandini HS, Kutty AVM. Comparative analysis of transition and post-transition metal-mediated Allamanda cathartica L latex nanoparticles on human peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. 2020; 11(1): 015016
40. Dhayabaran V, Chidambaram D, Krishnaswamy PR. Identification of compounds for improved growth of Leptospira in culture and isolation. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2020 Jan;96(1):114923.
41. Veeregowda SH, Krishnaswamy B, Balakrishna S. Effect of Vitamin K epoxide reductase complex 1 polymorphism on warfarin dose requirement among patients in tertiary care hospital. Int J App Basic Med Res 2020;10:97-101.
42. Shetty M, Balakrishna S, Hegde S. Inadequate pre-conception counseling is a major challenge for antenatal management of β-thalassemia: Experience from a referral center in India. Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion. 2020 Apr;36(2):414-416.
43. Francis I, Arcot M, Mohiyuddin ASM, Balakrishna S. Hypoxia responsiveness linked variant in EGLN1 gene is enriched in oral cancer patients. Archives of Oral Biology. 2020;116: 104767.
44. Changalvala K, Prabhavathi K, Venkateshu KV, Sheela SR, Kalyani R, Raghuveer CV, Kiranmayee P. Fluoride as a risk factor in pre-eclampsia. Fluoride. 2020;53(3 Pt 1):402-424
45. Inala MSR, Karthikkeyan G, Pinto SM, Pamidimukkala K. Biological Activity of ‘3, 3′, 4′, 5, 7-Pentahydroxyflavone Isolated from Green Leafy Vegetables of Karnataka on three Bacterial Strains. Biomed Pharmacol J. 2020;13(2):849-863.
46. Rajeev Gandham, Dayanand CD, Sheela SR, Kiranmayee P. Impact of Oxidative Stress on Maternal Serum Apelin 13 and Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase in Preeclampsia. Biomed Pharmacol J. 2020; 13 (4):2041-2048.
47. Raavi, V., Perumal, V., F.D. Paul, S. Potential application of γ-H2AX as a biodosimetry tool for radiation triage. Mutation Research – Reviews in Mutation Research, 2021, 787, 108350
48. Gandham R, Dayanand CD, Sheela SR, Kiranmayee P. Maternal serum Apeln 13 and APLN gene promoter variant -1860T > C in preeclampsia. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2021 Jan 17:1-9.
49. Siddulakshmi Prasanna, Prasannakumar MK, Mahesh HB, Gopal Venkatesh Babu, Kiranmayee P, Puneeth ME, Karthik SN, Pramesh D. Diversity and biopotential of Bacillus velezensis strains A6 and P42 against rice blast and bacterial light of pomegranate. Arch. Microbiol. May 2021. 10.1007/s00203-021-02400-9